There are some people who dislike Mondays. Me? I personally do not like Sundays. At all.
Here’s a small list, as to why it’s my least favorite day of the week, more so than others…
5 reasons why I don’t like Sundays:
1. There’s no mail to receive. Well, because, Sunday. Of course!
2. It’s clearly not a good day when your phone decides to mess up (again).
3. All emotions come lingering at the worst possible times, ever.
4. Creative inspiration is basically non-existent when this day comes.
5. That feeling, when the weekend’s about to end and you’re like, please don’t.
For some reason, Sunday hasn’t been the nicest to me. It always makes me the most emotional, awkward, lonely person on Earth. And it’s not because I’m single and possibly will be a cat lady in the future, although that might give me some kind of closure, indeed.
I was hoping to write a more optimistic piece of writing, or a poetic verse, but I guess this will have to do, until the next creative streak. Take care, everyone. Have a good night!
Follow me on: Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Email: email@example.com
Photo credit: Tumblr
2 thoughts on “5 Reasons Why I Don’t Like Sundays”
I always love Sunday mornings. Then as the afternoons change over into evenings, I feel nothing but dread. The day’s about to end and with that my weekend.
Sunday mornings are bliss, as long as minimal activity is required. Haha. But as the day drags along, you start to realize that Monday is around the corner and it’s like, you go into hibernation. I feel like that often.